The Sage Art Home Set of 2 Broken Circles Hand Painted Abstract Frames will make a statement in your home or office. Representing unity and the natural eternal cycle of destruction and re-creation, this abstract art duet is for those who love the unconventional. Hand painted in Mexico by professional artists, each abstract frame showcases swirling circles in black, gray, and gold leaf. Natural Parota wood frames complete the set, which will complement many room color schemes.
- Geometrical artwork: This set of 2 Broken Circles hand painted abstract pieces evoke nature''s cycle of destruction and re-creation and will have a big impact on your wall art collection.
- Conversation piece: This distinctive abstract artwork set is sure to spark conversations. Hang these paintings above the sofa in the living room or wherever they will have the most impact.
- Black and gold: Broken Circles abstract frames showcase a mix of smooth and textured acrylic paste in black and gray with gold leaf accents.
- Dimensions: 95 W x 3 D x 47 H. At almost 8 feet wide, these frames come together to create a commanding focal point in a foyer, large staircase, or living room.
- Quality materials: Acrylic paste, gold leaf, and top-grade artist canvas create this hand painted art set. Parota wood floater frames complete these stunning art pieces.
- Hanging multiple works of art: To keep a pair of abstract frames connected, treat them as one large picture, with about 2-3 inches between frames.